Monday, November 4, 2013

Clean and Simple 265-Merry Wishes


Happy Monday Everyone!

Better late than never right?  It's our super busy time at work right now, so I spent most of my weekend  getting us caught up with clothes to wear, and I made a bunch of meals to freeze and have later in the week.  I made a meatloaf, bow tie chicken pasta, chicken enchilada bake, and beef stew. My husband made a delicious pot of chili, so we are set for dinners and lunches this week.

My card came together really quickly today. I used the new pre-cut cardstock cards that are available until 12/31.  They come in Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake.  Such an easy way to get a bunch of cards done, and at 4.95 what a steal! To that card base I added a piece of the Winter Frost designer series paper, and layered a piece of Whisper White next.  I used the stamp set Endless Wishes.  Have you tried photopolymer stamps yet?  I really like them.  I like that the image is totally clear so you have perfect placement every time, and they stick really well to the blocks.

I hope you will check out the Clean and Simple 265 challenge.  I'd love to see what you create. Thanks for stopping in today!  Tomorrow is digital download day!  


1 comment:

  1. Amy, Lovely blog, I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Happy Stampin' Louise

    ReplyDelete