Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve


Happy New Year's Eve to my readers out there!  Just dropping in to wish you a safe and fun evening whether you are going out on the town or a gathering with friends, or just staying in!  Thank you for choosing to spend a little of your time with me this year.  

Around here, we are having steaks and smashed baby red potatoes for supper with a salad.  I am making a DELICIOUS artichoke dip that I got from one my my stamp club members--it's soooooo good!  (Thanks Julie!!)  I will be sure to share the recipe here in the next couple of days.  The boys have decided to have a gaming sleepover in my youngest son's room, and my husband and my tradition is to watch It's a Wonderful Life on New Year's.  So---it will be a cozy night in at our house.

Whatever you are doing, I hope it's great.  Cheers!  Wishing you a happy and healthy 2014 filled with bright successes!

PS...stop in tomorrow....I will be revealing my One Little Word for 2014 as I kick off my year long class with Ali Edwards.  I'm REALLY excited about it.


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Mitch, Alex and Jack. Thank you all for being bright spots in my life! Love you all and look forward to taking the One Little Word class with you this year. xo

    ReplyDelete