Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Best Ever Crockpot Artichoke Dip

Hey Readers!

I meant to check in with you on Monday but I realized the recipe I wanted to share with you was at my desk.  Then, I meant to share with you on Tuesday, but we are remodeling at work and it kicked up my dust/mold allergy to the point where I had to be seen by one of our Occupational Medicine physicians. Thankfully, with some medication, and a different work space until the construction is completed, I am back to feeling pretty much like my normal self.

So, without further ado, here is the fabulous best ever crockpot artichoke dip I couldn't wait to share with you!  I got this recipe from my one of my stamp club ladies.  Have I mentioned how much I love my stamp club ladies lately?  If not, I really do love them, they are a really fun and fabulous group of women, and I'm thankful that I can call them my friends in addition to my customers.  In December we had our Christmas Club, and Julie brought this dip.  We all had to have the recipe.  Serve it with good crusty bread, veggies, crackers, or eat it out of the pot with a spoon--no judging here!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we all did!

Crockpot Artichoke Dip-Serves 8-10
Ingredients:

1 c. grated Parmesan cheese (I used a Parmesan/Asiago blend and that was good too)
1/2 c. Mayo
8oz softened Cream Cheese
1 Garlic Clove, minced
1 14oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped finely
1 7oz jar roasted red pepper, finely chopped

Directions:

1.) Combine cheese, mayo, cream cheese, and garlic in a food processor/mixer until smooth.  Fold in artichokes and peppers.
2.) Cover and cook on low for one hour in the crockpot.  Stir and serve.

**Note: can be prepared the night before.  If you do that, cook on high for 30 minutes and then on low for 30 minutes stir and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment